Mark Muto, CIMA®, AIF®
Phone: (412) 860-7022
Mark Muto is a managing director at Blue Prairie Group and has an extensive investment and retirement plan background serving plan sponsors and individuals, as well as more than 15 years of corporate compensation and benefits experience. He employs a comprehensive approach to providing independent investment and related retirement plan services.
Mark works with plan sponsors and institutions to help them achieve their objectives by:
- Implementing a process of fiduciary due diligence and documentation.
- Identifying, monitoring and controlling plan expenses.
- Preparing an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) against which investments are monitored, and establishing a process for addressing those investments which do not conform to the IPS.
- Conducting fee for service due diligence reviews using a comprehensive documented process to benchmark your current provider against available options.
- Assisting with ongoing plan design and vendor relation matters, including fee management and education review.
- Notification of regulatory changes effecting your Plan and Trust.
Mark’s qualified retirement plan background, combined with his in-depth knowledge of benefits for highly compensated executives and other individuals, provides clients with an exceptional array of consulting services.
Mark holds the Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®) designation and the Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designation. In addition, Mark has completed CIMA advanced education at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business. He received a BS from the University of Pittsburgh and an MA from the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management.